Enjoying a trip on a beach is exciting but dealing with its consequences like sunburn or tanning is vice versa. Long drives or picnics with friends are joyous moments but dull skin due to pollution is hard to deal with.
Dull skin, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, dark circles, darkened complexion and several other skin problems have become very common in today's world due to improper daily routines or external factors like pollution, sunlight, stress, etc.,
You might have also experienced such problems with your skin. Dealing with these skin problems is not a big deal if you are aware of the ancient herbal plant, aloe vera which is also used for skin whitening and treatment of skin.
Benefits of aloe vera on the skin
- Aloe vera acts as a miracle for skin. It has anti-inflammatory and cooling properties which help in healing sunburns.
- Aloe vera is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and beta-carotene which helps the skin to become more beautiful. It also reduces skin ageing by reducing age lines.
- Aloe vera promotes the growth of cells which helps in lightening blemishes on the skin and marks of acne. It is often used to cure dark circles under the eyes. Aloe vera is one of the best natural skin-whitening remedies.
- Its antibacterial properties help it to fight against skin infections like pimples or acne. It reduces inflammation as well as treats irritation in the skin.
Does Aloe vera help in skin whitening?
Yes, Aloe vera helps in whitening the skin. Aloe vera contains the chemical named aloin and aloesin which have the property to lighten skin. They help in reducing hyperpigmentation in the skin.
Melanin is responsible for the darkening of the skin. Aloe vera has components which help in destroying the melanin cells present in the skin and prevents the further formation of melanin in the skin.
Methods of using aloe vera for skin whitening
There are certain ways in which aloe vera can be used for skin whitening. In this article, I've shared different methods to use aloe vera on the face for skin whitening, anti-ageing, and fighting acne and other skin problems. Use of aloe vera gel regularly on your skin will provide a glossy look to your skin.
- Aloe vera with rose water:- Aloe vera and rose water help in toning the skin. Take 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon of rose water. Mix both of these ingredients and apply them over your clean face.
Let it dry for 20-25 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. Use it thrice a week for good results.
- Aloe vera with Vitamin E capsule:- This face pack helps in fighting inflammation or ageing of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and helps in its whitening. For making this face pack, take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 1 capsule of Vitamin E. Mix the Vitamin E capsule with aloe vera gel nicely and apply it over your face.
Let it dry for 20-25 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. Use it twice a week for the best results.
- Aloe vera with lemon:- This face pack helps in brightening the skin and removing the tan. To make this mask, take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and half a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Mix them and apply the mixture to your face.
Rinse it off with cold water after 20-25 minutes. Use it twice a week for quick results.
- Aloe vera with honey and banana:- This face pack helps moisturise, whiten and hydrate the skin. Take 3 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 1 tablespoon of ripe mashed banana and one tablespoon of honey. Mix these ingredients to make a fine paste and apply it to your face.
Rinse it off with cold water after 20-25 minutes. Use it twice a week for better results.
- Aloe vera with turmeric and gram flour:- This face pack works as a miracle in one's skin. For making this face pack, take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 3 pinches of turmeric and half a tablespoon of gram flour. Mix them and apply them to your face.
Rinse it off with cold water after 20-25 minutes. Use it twice a week for fast results.
- Aloe vera gel:- Plain aloe vera gel also acts as a miracle for skin whitening. Applying aloe vera gel on your face daily gives amazing results. Take aloe vera gel and apply it over your face.
Let the skin absorb the aloe vera gel for 25-30 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. Use it daily for amazing results.
- Aloe vera with cucumber:- Blend a cucumber in a blender. Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel with half tablespoon of smoothly blended cucumber. Apply it on your face and keep it for 25-30 minutes.
Rinse it off with cold water. Use this face pack thrice a week for quick and miraculous results.
Aloe vera has certain properties which not only help in whitening the skin but also help the skin to fight certain skin problems like ageing of the skin, pimples, acne, dullness, dehydration of skin, redness in the skin, etc. It also softens the skin and gives it a younger look. These methods of using aloe vera on the face have been used for centuries and are proven as one of the best natural remedies for skin treatment. So, it's time to stop wasting further money on expensive products and allow your skin to glow naturally by using aloe vera on your face.