Skin care is a part of a healthy lifestyle and the use of appropriate skincare products makes this process more easy . Undoubtedly, a clear and glowy skin gives self-confidence as well as keeps the skin away from infections.
A proper skin care routine helps to regenerate the skin cell production in order to keep the skin healthy and glossy throughout your life.
In this busy schedule of life, if you are also struggling with the maintenance of your skin, then this article is going to end your struggle and help in providing you with healthy and glowy skin.
To begin with, include these two miraculous products for your healthy skin i.e., cleanser and toner. Both cleanser and toner have certain different benefits for skin. Cleansing and toning your face are two different and important steps for maintaining healthy skin.
Difference between Cleanser and Toner
A cleanser is a product which cleans or removes dead skin cells, dirt, oil, makeup, pollutants or other unwanted particles from the skin and helps in preventing skin infections like pimples, acne, etc. Cleanser is one of the best skin care regimens which should be used for healthy skin.
Cleanser is generally used before applying toner on the face to deeply cleanse the skin for absorbing the nutrients of toner.
Dirt or extra oil on the face leads to several skin issues like pimples, acne, black heads, white heads, etc.,. which ends in stealing the beauty of your face. The first step towards a clear and glossy skin is to keep the skin free from any dirt particles or unwanted substances. Using cleanser for cleaning the face is one of the best solutions for it. Choose your cleanser as per your skin type.
Method of use :
Different types of cleansers have different methods for application. Some cleanser needs to be applied on the face and washed off with water. Normal cleansers can be applied on the face with a cotton pad and be removed from the same.
Toner is a product which helps in cleaning the skin, shrinking the appearance of pores, moisturising and refreshing the skin and protecting the skin from unwanted particles. Toner not only cleans your face but also balances the pH level of your skin.
According to experts, Toner is usually used after a cleanser and before applying moisturiser or serum on the face.
Pigmentation, acne, ageing and dehydration are the skin issues faced by a majority of the people nowadays. Including toner in your daily skincare routine helps to fight these problems and make your skin free from infections. Choose your toner as per your skin type.
Method of use :
A normal toner can be applied on the face with the help of a cotton or by spraying it on the face.
Benefits of using Cleanser
- Facial cleanser plays an important role for the maintenance of your glossy skin by removing germs, impurities, makeup, or irritable particles from the skin.
- It helps in clearing the blocked skin pores.
- It sweeps off the dead or damaged skin cells which facilitates production of new skin cells and gives your face a more beautiful appearance.
- A cleanser removes the sebum and dirt from your face without damaging the natural moisture barrier of the skin.
Benefits of using Toner
- Toner helps in removing the dryness of your skin by hydrating it. It balanced the pH level of the skin.
- It also helps in extracting out the excess dirt or leftover impurities on your skin.
- It refreshes and soothes the skin by shrinking the pores of the skin. It also helps in preventing temporary skin discomfort or redness.
- A toner adds a layer of protection on your skin which prevents the skin from being damaged.
- It also helps in preventing ingrown hairs on the face.
- A toner acts as a moisturiser and makes the skin more healthy.
Natural homemade Cleansers and Toner for normal skin
Yogurt and gram flour cleanser has been used for decades by womens for skincare. To make this organic cleanser, mix yoghurt and gram flour in a bowl in medium consistency. Apply it on your skin and gently massage it for 3-4 minutes. Rinse it off with water.
To prepare this cleanser, mix 1 tablespoon of raw honey with half teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel in a howl. Apply this organic cleaner on your face and keep this mixture on your face for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
To prepare this natural toner, mix equal amounts of rose water and aloe vera gel in a container. Apply it on your face after cleansing it.
To prepare this natural toner, mix 1 teaspoon of tomato juice with 3 tablespoons of distilled water. Apply this mixture on your clean face with the help of a cotton.
Cleanser and Toner are the two different products with certain different properties but when they are used together i.e.,. cleansing the skin with cleanser and then applying toner on the skin, it acts as a miracle to give you a charming look.
It's never too late to begin so start your journey of attaining a glossy skin by including these two beneficial products in your skincare routine.