Winter skin care routine
Winter season are tough. Only the best skincare routine can make your skin to fight from dryness. The brutal cold, harsh wind and the head inside, all can dry skin's moisture. It can cause white scratched and making the skin more prone to damage. Amid all the skin is to be healthy, moisturised and nourished.
Here in this blog we are discussing about:
- Step-by-step winter skincare routine
- Reasons why you should follow a skincare routine in winters
- Best skin care routine for dry skin, oily skin and sensitive skin
Step-by-step winters skincare routine
Winter season is the only time when our skin asks for an intense care. Winter season harsh cold air steals all the skin's moisture from the skin, leaving it itchy and dry. Here's the solution:
1. Double Cleansing
Any season can not lock you in your home. You need to get out of your home to go to work or any other places. Cleansing is better to follow these steps:
- Finds an moisturiser that suits your skin type.
- Now apply your skin with clean hand and let it sit overnight.
- Wash you face using a mild cleanser.
- Use the moisturiser on an alternate nights and get pleasing results.
Wheather it is winter season or any other, exfoliation is necessary. It helps to absorb norishment deep inside your skin and work better. So, it is really necessary to exfoliate your face twice or thrice a week. You can use Nature 4 Nature's 100% natural exfoliaters for faster and wonderful results. Exfoliation makes the skin looks brighter, smoother and glowing by removing deal skin cells and other impurities from the skin.
It is an imortant skincare product. Toners help to clean the dirt and other residues from you pores that are present in your skin. It also helps to shrinked the pores that are opened due to ecfoliation. A lot of people skip this step of tonning your skin. Using a 100% natural toner can be really beneficial for your skin as it can do wonders to your skin. As skin care routine is just in complete without using a toner.
A face serum can do all the magic that you're expecting on your skin. Face serum helps to hydrate and nourish your skin after getting cleaned up. Try to find a serum that has hyaluronic acid in it. It is healthier and more nourishing for the skin, which aids in hydration and moisture retention. To provide the skin with intense hydration, use the serum all over.
5. Face Mask
The hash air in winter season can make your skin really drier. The air causes more damage to you skin moisture. Face mask is another step for skin hydration after a serum that can be used twice or thrice a week. For 15 to 20 minutes, apply a fresh, non-drying face mask to your face. Use it twice a week to moisturise the skin's deepest layers and strengthen its defences against the cold.
Reasons why you should follow a skincare routine in the winter
Here are the reasons why you should follow a skincare routine in the winter:
It is simple: the more you take care of your skin, the better results you get by staying healthy and nourished. Cleansing, moisturising, nourishing, and hydrating the skin gives it the proper nutrients it needs to maintain its health and firmness.
Skincare procedures aid in the production of collagen, which helps to reduce the signs of ageing and keep the skin from sagging.If you do the winter skincare routine properly, it can aid in levelling up your beauty game.
Following a proper skincare routine can help you get smooth, glowing skin. All the hard wind in the winter season can steal your face's moisture, leaving it itchy and dry. A wintertime skincare routine will help you enhance the glam and beauty of your face. Following a proper skincare routine can prevent cold air from stealing nourishment and moisture from your skin, which can be really beneficial for making your face look beautiful.
Itchy skin and dry patches are all factors that can make your skin more susceptible to damage from excessive dryness. Following a proper winter skincare routine is specially designed to moisturise and hydrate the skin from the inside out, preventing infections and breakouts.
Best skin care routine for dry skin, oily skin and sensitive skin
1. For dry skin - In the winter or in cold weather, dry skin can be more complicated to handle. Dry skin produces less oil naturally, making it more prone to dryness and itching. Everything about the above skincare routine will remain the same, but people can follow these points for dry skin:
- Avoid regular exfoliation, or do it only twice a month.
- Cleanse your skin only with a natural cleanser. You can use Nature 4 Nature's 100% natural face cleanser.
- Use a hydrating moisturiser to lock in moisture and alleviate dryness.You can use Nature 4 Nature Pure Care, a 100% natural moisturiser that can make your skin hydrating, glowing, and nourished.
- Exfoliate your skin 3 times a weeks. You can go with Nature 4 Nature 100% natural skin care routine for the better results.
- Use normal water to wash your face.
- Look for a natural moisturizer it will give you much faster and better results.
Now that you've read this article, you can enjoy this winter without worrying about your skin. Your winter skincare routine will help you prevent breakage and dryness if you follow it properly. It will enhance the beauty and charm of your face while also promoting the health and nourishment of your skin. Additionally, now you don't need to go outside of your house for beauty care or makeup needs in the winter. Nature 4 Natuer has everything a person needs to take care of their skin and has made it possible to bring beauty care to your doorstep.